Available Membership Types:
Regular Membership = $100.00 (yearly)
Associate/Junior Membership = $30.00 (yearly)
Family Membership (includes spouse and children aged 10-17) = $110.00 (yearly)
Sustaining (Range ONLY) Membership = $750.00 (yearly)
All new memberships are required to pay a $50.00 initiation fee where applicable, upon being voted in by general membership.
Incoming members’ first year Annual dues will be pro-rated based on when voted in by general membership.
All members must work 16 hours on club projects or functions each year for the first five years of membership. FOR THE FIRST 5 YEARS OF MEMBERSHIP, to get credit for those required hours, WE PREFER YOU RENEW YOUR DUES IN PERSON AT A GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING.
AFTER FIVE YEARS OF MEMBERSHIP, IF YOU WORK 16 SERVICE HOURS, YOU ARE ELIGABLE FOR A REDUCTION IN DUES. TO GET THAT REDUCTION, YOU MUST BRING YOUR CARD TO THE CLUB TREASURER AND PRESENT IT TO HIM WITH YOUR DUES RENEWAL.
New Member Applicant Checklist:
What needs to be done in order to become a member?
1. Be interviewed by a Club officer/director by phone.
Email email@example.com to set up an interview.
2. Fill out the application form that you are emailed.
3. Attend a General Membership Meeting and introduce yourself. General Membership meetings are the last Tuesday of the month at 7:30pm. Check the club calendar for dates by clicking HERE.
4. Perform 8 hours of service.
These 8 hours must be divided between at least 3 distinct functions or programs. Record these hours on your Service Card and have it signed by a committee chair of director.
5. Attend a Governing Body meeting once your 8 hours of service are completed. Approval made by the Governing Body for membership to be considered by the General Membership. (Governing Body meetings are the Thursday preceding the last Tuesday of the month at 7:30pm)
6. Attend a General Membership meeting for the final vote. Upon acceptance you will need to pay your initiation fees and dues. Membership Cards will be issues and accumulated service hours will then be transferred to your Membership Card.
7. Attend the New Member orientation Program within the 1st year of membership. You may attend prior to becoming a member and will be credited with attending. Member Orientation Programs are scheduled 2 times per year and are listed on the club calendar.
8. Accumulate service hours. Must total 16 to renew at the end of the year. All new members must work 16 hours on club projects or functions each year for the first five years of membership.
9. Membership Renewal notices are mailed in October (or payable on-line)
and dues are due by January 1.