Available Membership Types:
Regular Membership = $100.00 (yearly)
Associate/Junior Membership = $30.00 (yearly)
Family Membership (includes spouse and children aged 10-17) = $110.00 (yearly)
Sustaining (Range ONLY) Membership = $750.00 (yearly)
All new applicants are required to pay a non-refundable $50.00 application fee when applying for membership at Hopewell Fish and Game Association.
Incoming members’ first year Annual dues will be pro-rated based on when voted in by general membership.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS
All members must work 16 hours on club projects or functions each year of membership.
All members are encouraged to join and participate actively in one of our MANY committees!
New Member Applicant Checklist:
What needs to be done in order to become a member?
1. Be interviewed by a Club officer/director by phone.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an interview prior to you filling out the application for membership. The application will be sent to you by TXT or EMAIL.
2. AFTER YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE APPLICATION, you fill out the application form that you are emailed and pay the non-refundable $50 application fee.
3. Attend a General Membership Meeting and introduce yourself. General Membership meetings are the last Tuesday of the month at 7:30pm. Check the club calendar for dates by clicking HERE.
4. Perform 8 hours of service.
These 8 hours must be divided between at least 3 distinct functions or programs. Record these hours in the ONLINE system using your unique member login you are assigned.
5. Attend a Governing Body meeting once your 8 hours of service are completed. Approval made by the Governing Body for membership to be considered by the General Membership. (Governing Body meetings are the Thursday preceding the last Tuesday of the month at 7:30pm)
6. Attend a General Membership meeting for the final vote. Upon acceptance you will need to pay your initiation fees and dues. Membership Cards will be issues and accumulated service hours will then be transferred to your Membership Card.
7. Attend the New Member orientation Program within the 1st year of membership. You may attend prior to becoming a member and will be credited with attending. Member Orientation Programs are scheduled 2 times per year and are listed on the club calendar.
8. Accumulate service hours. Must total 16 to renew at the end of the year. All new members must work 16 hours on club projects or functions each year for the first five years of membership.
9. Membership Renewal notices are mailed in October (or payable on-line)
and dues are due by January 1.