2019 New Membership Application Meetings:
Tuesday, January 29th @6pm
Tuesday, February 26th @6pm
Tuesday, March 26th @6pm
Tuesday, April 30th @6pm
Tuesday, May 28th @6pm
Tuesday, June 25th @6pm
Tuesday, July 30th @6pmMembers have full access to the shooting ranges which includes the following:
Rifle Range (50 yd, 100 yd, 200 yd, 300 yd)
Sporting Clay Range
Recreation Pond (catch and release only)
Members are encouraged to get involved with the club and participate with a variety of events and work details.Some events are not exclusive for members. Non-members may participate in most scheduled events and shooting matches.New Member Applicant Checklist:
What needs to be done in order to become a member?
1. Attend a NEW MEMBER APPLICATION MEETING. You will receive you application and New Members Service Hours card.
2. Fill out the application form and give the application form to the Membership Secretary for recording.
3. Attend a General Membership Meeting and introduce yourself. General Membership meetings are the last Tuesday of the month at 7:30pm. Check the club calendar for dates by clicking HERE.
4. Perform 8 hours of service. These 8 hours must be divided between at least 3 distinct functions or programs. Record these hours on your Service Card and have it signed by a committee chair of director.
5. Attend a Governing Body meeting once your 8 hours of service are completed. Approval made by the Governing Body for membership to be considered by the General Membership. (Governing Body meetings are the Thursday preceding the last Tuesday of the month at 7:30pm)
6. Attend a General Membership meeting for the final vote. Upon acceptance you will need to pay your initiation fees and dues. Membership Cards will be issues and accumulated service hours will then be transferred to your Membership Card.
7. Attend the New Member orientation Program within the 1st year of membership. You may attend prior to becoming a member and will be credited with attending. Member Orientation Programs are scheduled 4 times per year and are listed on the club calendar.
8. Accumulate service hours. Must total 16 to renew at the end of the year. All new members must work 16 hours on club projects or functions each year for the first five years of membership.
9. Membership Renewal notices are mailed in October and dues are due by January 1.