Our hall is available for rental to members and organizations. The fee is $100 for members and $150 for organizations.
The fee, plus a $150 security deposit, is required to be paid at least 30 days prior to your event. Due to shooting ranges remaining open to members, rental area is restricted to the grounds immediately surrounding the clubhouse. No alcohol will be given to minors and no illegal drugs will be tolerated on the premises. A representative of the club will inspect the building and grounds on the day following the event and will return the security deposit if all housekeeping rules were honored and no damages were found.
1. USER OF FACILITIES MUST SUPPLY THEIR OWN PAPER PRODUCTS.
2. All kitchen utensils MUST BE CLEAN AND PUT AWAY.
3. Tables and chairs MUST BE wiped off and put back on carts. TABLES MUST BE STACKED FACE TO FACE.4. Make sure exhaust fan(s) are off when leaving.
5. Check commodes to be sure water isn’t running and commodes have been flushed.
6. Close any windows that were opened, including storm windows.
7. Replace any wood that was used with wood from the woodshed.
8. Floors MUST BE swept and any spills wet mopped. Bathroom and kitchen mopped, if dirty.
9. Bathroom and kitchen doors must be shut after event.
10. ALL GARBAGE MUST BE REMOVED FROM PREMISES AFTER EVENT.
11. Turn thermostat down to 50, when leaving.
12. All lights MUST BE turned off, inside and out.
13. Make sure all doors are locked, when leaving.
14. Any items broken or damages MUST BE reported to the Club Representative.If you have any questions, please contact Mike Waltermyer at email@example.com or call 717-993-3159 and he will give you further instructions.Click HERE to download the Rental Agreement FORM ONE.
Click HERE to download the Rental Agreement FORM TWO.