2019 dates are IN! All Hopewell Archery events are open to the public.
Hopewell Fish and Game Association's Archery program just keeps growing. We have added new events this season and we hope to see you all this year.
Thank you to the entire Archery Committee for all of your hard work in making our program better and better!
About Hopewell Fish and Game 3D Archery Events
Veterans ALWAYS shoot free at Hopewell Fish and Game archery events. If you are or know a disable veteran wishing to shoot the course, please contact Jarvis Green at 717-793-1422 in advance so we can be sure to have volunteers on hand to be escorts through the course.
The course is a 30 target course with multiple animal species targets.
2019 Archery Event Schedule
- March - Sunday, March 31st - 7am - 1pm / 3-D Shoot
- April - Sunday, April 28th - 7am - 1pm / 3-D Shoot
- May - Saturday, May 11th - Youth Day (Limited Space - Must Pre-register. See Youth Day page for more details.)
- May - Sunday, May 19th - 7am - 1pm / 3-D Shoot
- June - Saturday, June 22nd - 3pm - dark / FREE: Vet ONLY Shoot / Range Event & 3-D Shoot (Limited Space - Must Pre-register - More details coming soon!)
- June - Sunday, June 23rd - 7am - 1pm / 3-D Shoot
- July - Saturday, July 20th - 8am -2pm / FREE: Youth Shoot/Range Event & 3-D Shoot (Limited Space - Must Pre-register - More details coming soon!)
- July - Saturday, July 20th - 3pm - 7pm / 3-D Shoot
- August - Sunday, Aug 18th - 7am - 1pm / 3-D Shoot
- September - Saturday, Sept 21st - 3pm - 7pm / 3-D Shoot
- September - Sunday, Sept 22nd - 7am - 1pm / 3-D Shoot
Cost per round:
Non Members: $10
Youth: Ages 12 - 15: $5
Kids 11 and Under: Free
Military Veterans: Free
TRADITIONAL BOWS, COMPOUND BOWS AND CROSSBOWS ARE WELCOME!
Food and Refreshments are available at each shoot in the clubhouse.
For more information about our shoots, please contact Dan Allen at 717-858-5459 or Jarvis Green at 717-793-1422.
MEMBER VOLUNTEER HELP IS NEEDED:
Member help is needed for building the new targets and setting up the Friday evening before each shoot. If you need volunteer hours for your membership, please contact Jarvis Green at 717-793-1422 or Dan Allen at 717-858-5459 for more information about assisting with the archery events.
Sponsorships are available at Hopewell Fish and Game Association for ANY of our club amenities. We are a 501 (4) C Non-Profit. To sponsor us please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org